Boxford Trails Association/Boxford Open Land Trust, Inc (BTA/BOLT) is a volunteer, private, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization for more than 30 years dedicated to preserving and protecting natural and aesthetically important land and wildlife habitat, in Boxford.
Save the Date:
BTA/BOLT Horse Show: Saturday August 2, 2014
• Click here > for current Tuesday/Thursday hike schedule and info
• Click here > to join BTA/BOLT or to renew membership
• Click here > to receive our eNewsletter
• Click here > to read our fall newsletter
• Click here > to read an article in MA Horse Magazine
Boxford voted unanimously on May 14 at Town Meeting to buy the Nason land and we raised over $500K to help buy it.
The newest edition of the Boxford Trail Guide, released in September, has:
- • 240 pages with laminated front and back covers
- • 25 detailed maps
- • 19 new trail descriptions for you to explore
- • 9 new conservation area descriptions including history and natural features
- • includes nature photographs and photos of properties scattered throughout the book
BTA/BOLT, Inc. meets the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm at the BoxfordTown Hall.
Follow us on Facebook!