Boxford Trails Association/Boxford Open Land Trust, Inc (BTA/BOLT) is a volunteer, private, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization for more than 30 years dedicated to preserving and protecting natural and aesthetically important land and wildlife habitat, in Boxford.
The Parker River National Wildlife Refuge on Plum Island will be closed Dec. 11 for deer culling/hunting.
• Click here > for current Tuesday/Thursday hike schedule and info
• Click here > to join BTA/BOLT or to renew membership
• Click here > to receive our eNewsletter
• Click here > to read our summer newsletter
• Click here > to read an article in MA Horse Magazine
BTA/BOLT, Inc. is applying to the Land Trust Alliance Accreditation Commission for renewal of our accreditation status which expires in the Fall of 2013. This is the time for the interested public to make comments regarding our work and abilities to the Accreditation Commission. To do so, please address Jennifer Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boxford voted unanimously on May 14 at Town Meeting to buy the Nason land and we raised over $500K to help buy it.
The newest edition of the Boxford Trail Guide, released in September, has:
- • 240 pages with laminated front and back covers
- • 25 detailed maps
- • 19 new trail descriptions for you to explore
- • 9 new conservation area descriptions including history and natural features
- • includes nature photographs and photos of properties scattered throughout the book
BTA/BOLT, Inc. meets the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm at the BoxfordTown Hall.
Follow us on Facebook!