In the Wildcat Conservation area there are four major trails plus minor side trails. Each week, until October 25th, a different trail will be monitored at an easy pace for one hour or less. Parking: Herrick Road trail entrance; a quarter mile from Herrick/Ipswich Road intersection.
For information call BTA/BOLT office at 978-887-7031
Walks weather permitting - rain, snow cancels.
- Follow “buddy system” when walking off-road trails.
- Carry water and snacks in case walk is longer than planned.
- Avoid seasonably “soft” trails to prevent trail erosion.
- Pack out what you carry in.
- Check yourself for ticks after walks.