Meet at trailhead at 9:15 AM, call a friend to carpool Hikes last 1.5 to 2 hours. Heavy rain cancels. Bring water or snacks if desired and wear comfortable hiking shoes. Call BTA/BOLT office at 978-887-7031 for questions. Contact Steve at 978-352-2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org if uncertain about directions.
- Follow “buddy system” when walking off-road trails.
- Carry water and snacks in case walk is longer than planned.
- Avoid seasonably “soft” trails to prevent trail erosion.
- Pack out what you carry in.
- Check yourself for ticks after walks.