Sharpner’s Pond part 1. Route 114 in North Andover to Sharpners Pond Rd. and go east to dead end OR Lawrence Rd. Boxford onto Brookview which becomes Lacey St. Then left on Forest St.to the end. .
Meet at the trailhead at 9:15 AM.
Call a friend to carpool Hikes last 1.5 to 2 hours. If snow is on the ground, bring cross country skis or snow shoes. Heavy rain or snow cancels the walk. Bring water or snacks if desired and wear comfortable hiking shoes.
Call the BTA/BOLT office at 978-887-7031 for questions.
Call Steve Davis at 978-352-2250 if uncertain about directions or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve’s condensed version is below if you would prefer not to scroll the site’s calendar.
“TUESDAY HIKES: leader Steve Davis at 978-352-2250 or email@example.com
Sept *4 High Ridge Rd. trail. Look for trail sign on right shortly after you come in from Main St. in east Boxford.
* 11 Lockwood trail. Across from parking lot and steel gate on Middleton Rd.
18 Groveland Conservation area. Washington St. past Ingaldsby Farm into Groveland and then right on Uptack Rd. Park on left.
25. Sharpner’s Pond part 1. Route 114 in North Andover to Sharpners Pond Rd. and go east to dead end OR Lawrence Rd. Boxford onto Brookview which becomes Lacey St. Then left on Forest St.to the end. .
Oct.2. Sharpner’s Pond. part 2
* 9. Winding Oaks trail. Main St. Boxford to Towne Rd. to winding Oaks Way- #30.
16. Wunnegen part 1. Parking lot on Crooked Pond Rd. which is off Moon Penny Drive which is off Middleton Rd. in Boxford.
23. Wunnegen part 2.
30. Wunnegen part 3.
Nov.6. Boxford Commons. Enter Captain Cashin Way off Middleton Rd. just beyond the east fire station and proceed past 2 playing fields to the second parking lo
*13. Rail Trail Topsfield. Park across from post office in Topsfield Center on paved lot on trail with Rose of Lima church beside it.
20. Coolidge trail. Topsfield Rd. east Boxford to Cahoon Rd.then turn right and immediately park.
27. Harold Parker State forest. Route 125 into Andover, south at police station on Harold Parker Rd. and park at first large lot on left (skip the small one).
Dec. 4. Ward Reservation. Route 125 into Andover, turn south on Prospect St., go to end.
*11. Mazurenko conservation area. Route 133 west Boxford into N. Andover, turn right opposite Brooks School onto Bradford St. and park in lot on left.
18. Berry Patch trail. Main St. east Boxford onto Berry Patch Lane-go to end,
25. no hike
*Steve will be away these dates”