BTA/BOLT will host its second Trail Running Festival on Sunday, October 21, 2018, at 665 Main Street in West Boxford. Festivities will include a fun morning of races, music, cookout, awards ceremony, free raffle and Ipswich Ale’s “Tapmobile”.
For detailed information about the Running Festival, click on menu bar above, then EVENTS and select Trail Running Festival.
Registration is now open online with the North Shore Timing Company. Online registration ends October 18, 2018. Registration fees increase $5 on August 1.
Race day registration: 8:00 am - 9:30 am at race site. Pre-registration packet pickup: Oct. 20, New England Running Company, 43 Enon Street, Beverly, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm. Race day packet pick-up: 8:00 am - 9:30 am at race site.
- Distances: 1K Kids Fun Run (children participating in the 1K Fun Run will be limited to this event), 5K walk, 5K run, 10K run and 20K run. (The 20K run is part of the 2018 North Shore Endurance Trail Series hosted by New England Running Company and Salomon.)
- Cookout, awards ceremony, DJ music by Dance Music Express, free raffle
- Ipswich Ale's "Tapmobile" beer will be $5 and root beer will be $2.
- Long sleeve race shirts guaranteed to first 100 entrants before October 1.
- Timing and results: chip timing for the 5K, 10K, and 20K runs by North Shore Timing Company. Results will be posted at the race and on line.
- Portable toilets on site
- Although we are dog lovers, NO DOGS will be allowed on the premises.
- Parking: there will be several parking areas on Lake Shore Rd. and on Main St., directed by parking attendants. Car pooling is appreciated.
- Pictures: there will be a photographer on course and at the finish line. A link to photos will be posted on line.
- Volunteer opportunities: if you would like to help out, please contact Priscilla Welch at 978-808-5054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions contact Priscilla @ email@example.com